Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 - VAWC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA 9262 - VAWC Empty RA 9262 - VAWC Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:20 am

bbgirl

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone!

Tatanong ko lang kung sino na ba nakapag file ng RA9262 sa inyo? I am planning to file a case to my ex husband who stopped supporting my son and also sabi niya "ayaw" niyang pumirma sa travel consent for my son (my son annually visits my sister na may cancer) and his reason is he was in the Philippines for 4 months and hindi man lang niya nakita ang son namin.

I even cleared to him na when we knew na dumating siya sa Pilipinas (he's a seafarer), we kept contacting him even though "seen" lang ang nakikita namin sa Facebook or Viber. I thought "maybe" he does not want to talk to me. So, I bought a sim card and a phone for my son. I told him and his friends my son's number kasi naawa ako sa son ko who kept asking for his dad.

Second month came, it's my son's 10th birthday. I asked him saan ba papa birthday-an yung son ko kasi last year sa Jollibee. He told me he doesn't have money at may pinaglalaanan siyang payables for his new car. I told him sige okay lang I'll do something about it na lang. I cooked at home and brought food sa school. I even made my son his cake kasi my ex husband doesn't have 300 pesos for a Red Ribbon cake. So okay lang. I asked him kailan ba kami pwedeng mag-usap and he said he's busy.

Third month came, (december) he sent a message sa Facebook kelan daw mahihiram ang son namin. My son happens to have a school camp and exams. Sabi ko di pwede.

Christmas, and New Year -- we greeted him and even sent him pictures thur Facebook. Seen mode lang.

January came. I asked him when can we talk and have his signature kasi aalis na naman siya for his new contract sa barko and his child support kasi my son is getting older na. Also if he was open to the idea of us (my husband and I), adopting our son na lang if he no longer wants to support our son. I told him mas makakabuti sa lahat kasi eventually he will have his own family. He said no, he will not agree to that adoption thing.

March na. Walang sustento for my son. Can I file for RA9262? I read dapat sa barangay lang ito? Paano kung wala siya sa Pilipinas? Pwede bang may humarap na lawyer on my behalf? Kasi most likely yung mga "mababait" kong in-laws ang mag appear doon and iyayabang na naman nila ang power nila dahil "MASON" daw siya.  :Smile

I dont want to deal with them talaga. Naiisip ko lang ang son ko. I was recently hired and before, naiisip ko - kaya naman namin buhayin ang son ko. Pero biglang naisip ko, it is unfair for my son kung mag geget in way lang ang pride ko para sa karapatan ng anak namin.

I need your advice. Gusto ko siyang kasuhan at magregret para sa choices na ginawa niya or let us adopt my son na lang para tapos na.

By the way, yung family ng ex husband ko owns the manning agency and family din nila ang nag stop na magpadala sa amin ng sustento kahit na "siguro" naka declare na may sustento kaming natatangap. Pwede bang ireklamo sa POEA yun?

2RA 9262 - VAWC Empty Re: RA 9262 - VAWC Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

Kindly like this page and join us about vawc at facebook.the page name is WOMAN'S CORNER ON VAWC (RA 9262).and we can give you some advice there.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum