Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

fictitious representation/liquidation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fictitious representation/liquidation Empty fictitious representation/liquidation Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

johnboggs1

Arresto Menor

accounting dept of my company accused me of fictitious liquidation. i prepare all the documentary attachments to this liquidations but doing the transactions to the hired services is done by the mechanic.

the accusing party, brought the accumolated receipts to the supplier for verification. but all acknowledgement receipts were denied for he has not issued those receipts. beyond my knowledge i didnt know who issues the receipts since we are giving our payments to the driver of the hired boomtruck to service at our container yard in return the driver gives us the acknowledgement receipt.

came to my mind, the situation could have been different if the investigation of the accusing party starts from within the company. what could be in question is the legality of the receipts not my credibility.

another thing is, why is that during gathering of previous receipts for verification to the supplier they did not include one receipt that i personnally received from the supplier when i made the payment directly in his office.

the objective of the investigation of this people might be: to gather proof and affidavits and evidence to sue me.
rather than investigate to find out the truth behind their perception.

i badly needed your legal assistance i dont know whom to trust at this moment.

heres my complete name for you to trust.

xxx

thank you

2fictitious representation/liquidation Empty Re: fictitious representation/liquidation Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 am

attyLLL

try to get statements from your drivers and staff of who issues those receipts.

if the supplier claims he did not issue them, is he denying they did the work, and if they were paid, where are the correct receipts? send a letter to him to demand this information.

or is there some overcharging really happening?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum