Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

liquidation on work before resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1liquidation on work before resignation Empty liquidation on work before resignation Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

argee318

Arresto Menor

good day sir/mam,

i'm working at a advertising company but recently resigned, effective may 1, 2013. the problem is my liquidation.
1. the company had given an amount for representation for a certain government employee intended for a certain purpose. i then made a liquidation report but the boss did not approved it (i'm thinking because that i'm leaving the company and he has a record for this kind) can he sue me for stafa for this? i don't have a receiving of that amount from the govt. employee(of course) but i did receive the amount from our accounting dept. thru voucher. my question is can he sure for stafa for this? but as he is the president, he approved and signed a check purposely for the representation. thank you

attyLLL

do you have other documents such as the request which states the purpose? who was the check named to?

unfortunately, it can be easy to concoct a story against you because it was an illegal transaction

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

argee318

Arresto Menor

the check was named to me, yun na nga po ang mahirap dun, ako maiipit pag dinala nya sa court, pero hinde po b? pag illegal ang purpose ng kahit na ano, hinde pedeng gamitin as evidence sa court? anu ho kaya maganda gawin ko dito,

another question, i have another liquidation that the accounting dept did not accepted because it was only acknowledgement receipt, i have asked the business owner to produce a O.R. unfortunately hinde pa daw sila BIR registered, paktay sabi ko, anu rin po kaya maganda gawin dito? maraming salamat atty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum