Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it safe to buy an house and lot whose have an annotation (RA26 sec7)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

perudi

Arresto Menor

good day lawyers, we are to buy a residential property, the owner said that the title or the papers are clean, but when we checked it in the office of The Registry of Deeds, it appears to have an annotations (something like; RA26 Sec7), i just want to ask if it is safe to acquire these property and what consequence and risk we might be facing after buying it, thanks in advance

attyLLL

to remove that annotation, you have to file a petition in court. it's a fairly simple process, but there will always be risk if that is still written there

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

perudi

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply Lawyers it would be a Great help, i just want to what are the risk that we about to face if we dont settle the annotation? thanks a lot guys

ashytam

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
We have purchase a lot under installment and said it was urban planning program. Since we were OFW and very much rush..we only have this agreement on " lease to own" . As of now they said they have subdivided this lot already and keep on asking them were is the title and so...

I have been paying the lot for exactly 2 yrs...will it be possible to refund the payment since the legal documents were not given to us.. If they will not refund it, what must I do with the seller and our payments...so confused...

Pls help..thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum