Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

revive VAWC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1revive VAWC Empty revive VAWC Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 am

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

Good morning!
I have filed The anti VAWC case last 2009. The other party have tried to have the case dismissed even when it has already been arraigned. His petition was denied after i made quite a strong reply. When i got a private lawyer to handle the case somehow i feel that it was manipulized. I have not been informed by the lawyer of the schedule of hearings hence the case was dismissed. What can i do and what is the best reason to support my desire for the case to be revived?

2revive VAWC Empty Re: revive VAWC Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm

attyLLL

find out first what kind of dismissal happened, whether provisional or final. if final, it' over.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3revive VAWC Empty Re: revive VAWC Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:26 pm

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

provisional dismissal po.
how much time do i have for the revival of the case?
what is the best grounds? The case (VAWC) is in the city where i used to live. Can i revive VAWC in the city where i live now?(2 years in residency)it's only a 2 hour drive from the city where VAWC was filed.

4revive VAWC Empty Re: revive VAWC Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:59 pm

attyLLL

depending on which provision of vawc he was charged, you have 1 or 2 years to revive the case. and it can only be with the same court where it was originally filed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum