Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grounds VAWC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grounds VAWC Empty Grounds VAWC Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 pm

ehmeroz

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to be enlightened on other grounds which can be filed under VAWC.

I am married and we have 3 children. We have been living together for 11yrs now. I also have a 17 yr. old son from a previous relationship  who used to live with us. Since last year, there was an issue between me and my in-laws regarding the letter i sent my father in-law expressing my hurt & disappointment about what we have talked about. To be more specific, it is about me expressing my intention to rent a space in their property which he(father inlaw) openly told my side of the family and gave me an impression na nagkakaintindihan kami. But they had a family mtg, mom in law got hurt daw about my letter & a brother verbally expressed "bakit di mo pa hiwalayan yan" (referring to me, its a hearsay since i was not there in the meeting. So i would like to know if qualified ako magfile 9262 against my husband. Here are points I would like to use:

1. Fact- before i sent my letter to my father in law, i edited it twice and read it to my husband every time and asked for his opinion. His reaction and comment was always " sige tama lang yan ng magkaintindihan na" but since they(inlaws,including siblings) took it negatively, my hubby wentvwith their feelings and opinion and suddenly told me "wala na ako pakialam sa iyo, wag mo na rin ako pakialaman" and since then he does not talk to me anymore and to a point became hostile towards me.

2. More than 2yrs that he does not include me in financial & household management. Katulong lang ang kinakausap nya for concerns in the household and even our kids. If i initiate he declines or ignore me.

3. He started to talk to our maid about a certain woman who, at that time was a tenant of ours. Since that woman rented our apartment, he became close to her group na kapitbahay lang namin. Everytime he comes home he would be goung there and spend more time there than go home, they eat out and he treats this woman and her kids to their resaturant.

4. Whenever i attempt to talk to the woman just to clarify rumors, he gets mad at me. Last january he souted at me angrily and told me to stop texting nor attempt to talk to the woman, his reason "tigilan mo yan, wala syang kasalanan, ako ang lumalapit ako ang lumandi. Pagkagraduate ng anak mo sa april, lumayas na kayo dito, bahay ko ito"

5. My son told me one night he doesnt feel safe here anymore, he had experienced threats from my hubby just because he (my son) was on the computer which i allowed. This time i know it has already affected my son cause i arrived home seeing my son in the cr sitting at a corner refusing to go out.

6. Family occassions on his side of family: even if i am invited he will refuse to let me go with my kids. Other occassions he will not inform me, he will just tell the maid. His mom also does that, calls the house to inform the maid instead of talking to me first.

7. He did not inform me that our househelp will not be coming back which left me unable to work for more than two months and when i ask for him to at least give me allowance in lieu of me not being able to work he said "why should i?" and ignored me again.

8. He blocked my phone so i can't call him

9. Our son was hospitalized for dengue, 10days and he would seldom call us to check ask how he is but he has time to call the house ask our maid about things. On the day that we are about to go home, he does not reply to my txts on how i will be settling the acct. i had to ask my father in-law for him but instead, my father in-law told me to talk to my mother in-law who made us wait for 5hours. That really caused me stress.

10. Christmas he did not even called his kids to greet and New year and bday (january) he stayed out with his friends.

There are still other deatils i would like to include, situations which caused me anxiety and stress. Popular lang kasi sa VAWC physical violence and child support. Mine is more on emotional and psychological. Sorry if this is lengthy but i really want to weigh my options well. I don't want to file annullment as it is quite expensive and i think he is doing all of these for me to really give up and leave.

Thank you for your time and i appreciate any feedback. God bless

2Grounds VAWC Empty Re: Grounds VAWC Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Psychological violence is also one part of RA 9262 (sec. 5). In my opinion, hindi ka pa decided kung ano talaga ang gusto mong gawin sa asawa mo (I suggest katayin na natin Very Happy ). Keep in mind po na hind lang kayong mag-asawa ang involve sa problema nyo, without knowing it, malaki ang trauma na inaabot ng mga anak nyo sa nang-yayari sa inyong dalawa.

Perhaps you are still trying to save your marriage, but you cannot let your children suffer. You have option and you have to decide.

3Grounds VAWC Empty Re: Grounds VAWC Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 am

ehmeroz

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:Psychological violence is also one part of RA 9262 (sec. 5). In my opinion, hindi ka pa decided kung ano talaga ang gusto mong gawin sa asawa mo (I suggest katayin na natin Very Happy ). Keep in mind po na hind lang kayong mag-asawa ang involve sa problema nyo, without knowing it, malaki ang trauma na inaabot ng mga anak nyo sa nang-yayari sa inyong dalawa.

Perhaps you are still trying to save your marriage, but you cannot let your children suffer. You have option and you have to decide.

Thank you for your comment. Yes, i still am trying to do what i can to make things work. Same with what you noticed, my kids are of my priority. I would like to be prepared in case mapuno na ako. I have my timeline, gusto ko lang talaga makasiguro cause i have learned that i will have to submit my affidavit, psychological and emotional abuse is not that easy to present kasi me naririnig akong cases na kahit un alienation of affection me mga pao lawyers na di aware.

Thank you again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum