Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination or resigned

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination or resigned Empty Termination or resigned Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

shawcarine

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon

I'm working for a company that i'm not quite sure if registered or not. We don't have any benefits and I am terminated but then my boss offered me a freelancing work nothing else. He said his business is slow and cannot pay 3 persons anymore. My questions are:

Will can I see if my boss is legal or illegal? He's a british citizen and doing business online.
What will i get from not having any benefits since I am terminated but he wants to put on my papers for freelancing that i resigned? Is that right?
What any other pay will I get from being terminated?Or will i get any fee eventhough he gave me a freelancing work but will put on the terms and conditions that I voluntarily resigned?
What sanctions should be given to him if he is not registered and not giving his employees the right benefits?

Thank You. Looking forward to your answers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum