Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Adopting" a biological child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Adopting" a biological child Empty "Adopting" a biological child Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 am

quincy_fresh

Arresto Menor

Good day.

I have a query on adoption.

I gave birth at the age of 17. Since my parents didn't want me to be adversely affected by this especially when I start working, we committed a simulation of birth wherein my daughter was directly registered under the name of my parents. She doesn't know this and up to this day, she calls me "ate". From the day I started working, I have been partly providing for her since I was only earning so little and still needed my parents' help to raise her. Now that I have gained a fairly good employment and earning substantially, my parents and I are contemplating that I adopt my "sister"/daughter so she can enjoy the benefits that my employer provides for kids of employees. How can we go about this? Will we get penalized for what we have committed? By the way, the biological father "disappeared" when he found out I was pregnant and never claimed for her.

I hope you can help me out with this dilemma.

Thanks.

2"Adopting" a biological child Empty Re: "Adopting" a biological child Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

attyLLL

the thing is, simulation of birth is a crime, and i can't imagine you filing a petition without exposing your parents to the risk of prosecution.

for a client, we devised the idea of having an aunt to file the petition in behalf of the child AGAINST the mother. i thought it would've worked but the client did not push through with the action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3"Adopting" a biological child Empty Re: "Adopting" a biological child Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 pm

quincy_fresh

Arresto Menor

who will/can file a case against them just in case coz obviously, i never will?

4"Adopting" a biological child Empty Re: "Adopting" a biological child Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 pm

attyLLL

anyone can file the case against your parents.

5"Adopting" a biological child Empty Re: "Adopting" a biological child Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 pm

quincy_fresh

Arresto Menor

may i know what the penalties are?

thanks.

6"Adopting" a biological child Empty Re: "Adopting" a biological child Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

attyLLL

6 years imprisonment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum