Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biological Father Adopting His Illegitimate Child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chd

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just would like to know if the father of my child could adopt our child in order for her to be legitimate? The father is still legally married to his wife, but they were already separated for more than a year even before we met, but since this is the case, we cannot get married when i got pregnant. The girl have no issues about getting an annulment, but due to financial incapabilities for now, hindi pa magawa. so pwede po ba yun? If yes, what would be the procedure for the adoption? Dadaan pa ba sa korte (would therefore require a lawyer) or pwedeng application na lang yan relevant authority? DWSD? My concern is that i dont want her to be called an illegitimate child.

Second question, we found out that the girl has already gotten married in Dubai, and she admitted that she did. What is the bearing of this in her first marriage with my boyfriend?

attyLLL

if he is still married, then it is required that both of them adopt your child, so better to wait for his annulment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chd

Arresto Menor

can the ex-wife press charges against me? or my daughter? if so, on what charges? and what would could be the worst case scenario? is there anything that can be done to counter the charges ahould she decide to do so, given the fact the she also gotten married in dubai?

thanks!!!

chd

Arresto Menor

one more thing? can my boyfriend file counter-charges against her should she try to file a case against us, i.e. bigamy, since she married in Dubai and not in the Philippines? she married a filipino also filed in the philippine embassy.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

chd wrote:one more thing? can my boyfriend file counter-charges against her should she try to file a case against us, i.e. bigamy, since she married in Dubai and not in the Philippines? she married a filipino also filed in the philippine embassy.

she can file comcubinage case if she want to. but im sure that she is considering the current situation. my opinion she will not file any case. but just in case bigamy is the best counter. Very Happy

attyLLL

in my opinion, a bigamy case would prosper. i recommend you get a copy of the two marriage certificates

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum