Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minimum Tenure Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minimum Tenure Bond Empty Minimum Tenure Bond Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:38 am

Gutterflower

Arresto Menor

I signed a 6 mos contract worth 20K, this is what the contract says:

"As a probationary employee, the company shall invest in you by training you to harness and hone your recruiting skills and knowledge. In consideration of the training you will recieve from the company, you are required to render services to the company for at least 6 months reckoned from the date of starting your employment with us. (the "Minimum Tenure").

In case you fail to comply with the minimum tenure requirement for any cause, whether voluntary or involuntary, including termination of your employment by the company due to attendance infractions or for any just cause in accordance with law, you hereby agree to indemnify the company by paying the amount of P20K. This amount is referred to as "Minimum Tenure Bond".

Im still employed through this company, Im working for at least 3 weeks, but I want to resign. Would I still have to pay the bond if I was not trained since Im just part of support. When I started I had gone straight to acting on the job.

Please help.

Last edited by Gutterflower on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dont want to offend anyone)

2Minimum Tenure Bond Empty Re: Minimum Tenure Bond Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

attyLLL

In my opinion, you should not be made to pay the bon and, but they will probably hold your salary and clearance docs. there are many other threads on bonds.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Minimum Tenure Bond Empty Re: Minimum Tenure Bond Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 am

Gutterflower

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:In my opinion, you should not be made to pay the bon and, but they will probably hold your salary and clearance docs. there are many other threads on bonds.

So meaning - there is a possibility I wont get cleared from this company? Could you give me an example of what could be the reason for them to hold my clearance docs.

4Minimum Tenure Bond Empty Re: Minimum Tenure Bond Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 pm

attyLLL

you didn't pay the bond. there is no legal requirement for them to issue a clearance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum