Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash Bond for Below Minimum & Minimum Wager under a Private Company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

minathemalkavian

Arresto Menor

Hi Pinoy Lawyer,

I just like to ask/verify if its ok for a PRIVATE COMPANY to deduct such "CASH BOND" as protection of the employer to its employee?
The main reason is because some of them are on a weekly basis at meron pang "Cash Advance" na nakukuha yung mga employee, so iba sa kanila kapag nakuha na yung "C.A" bigla nalang nawawala kahit may contract. (meaning AWOL).

IF OK ang cash bond is there any designated amount lang na pwede i-deduct as cash bond sa mga under minimum or minimum wagers?
Mostly kasi na alam kong may cash bond mga Recruitment Agency, so I just like to verify kung pwede din ba ang mga Private Company na magkaroon ng Cash Bond as PROTECTION from their employees? and according to what DOLE law ang pwedeng ganitong set-up?

Thanks and More Power

-MinatheMalkavian

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Basically any bond or deposit is made if it is necessary or desirable in the business.

Check Article 114-115 of the Labor Code.

What does the employment contract say?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum