Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secretly accused of stealing 149,000.00 pesos.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mauricex7

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty. Please help us with this issue. My sister lost her job due to wrongful dismissal. My sister's friend asked her to help her Tita to deal with her banking, medical appointments and etc. with minimal salary paid by Tita. A year later my sister's husband lost his job too so they moved to Bohol. My sister is applying to work abroad so she went back to Manila and asked Tita to let her stay in Tita's house and in return my sister will continue to run Tita's errands but Tita does not have to pay her service. Tita agreed. Days later my sister found out from Tita's housekeeper that Tita is suspecting that my sister stole her 149,000.00 pesos from her account. And that while my sister was in Bohol Tita went to my sister's old place to confront my sister. Now that my sister is back and living with Tita, Tita is not confronting her about the money but showing a bit of irritability. My sister is thinking of confronting Tita about her secret accusation. I told my sister to confront the elderly. I told her to go to the bank with Tita and ask the bank who withdrew the money, when it was withdrawn, check the signature if it is forged, check if the bank has video camera and if they have ask permission to view the video to reveal the identity of the people who went to that bank that day and prepare herself with burden of proof that she was in Bohol or somewhere else so it was impossible for her to commit the crime. My sister has gone through so many problems Atty. and starting to get sick. Heart problem runs in the family. Please advise us Atty. I do not want my sister to have heart attack. Thank you.

attyLLL

your sister has to talk to the Tita and clear things

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mauricex7

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much Atty. You are such a big help to our family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum