Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My friend has been wrongly accused by her former company of stealing money .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nquinto2

Arresto Menor

Hi. My friend and her cousin in the Philippines have been wrongly accused by the company they worked for with stealing a large sum of money however myself, her family and all of her friends believe that this was a frame-up. She has never been the type to steal and by the lifestyle she leads, it's quite obvious that she did not commit the crime (If I had a large sum of money, I would not continue to live a hard life day after day). Whoever framed them took advantage of their nice nature and naivety.

They are currently in jail and unable to pay the P250,000 bail (which seems very extreme to me). Their case is still ongoing but my friend has now been moved to a tougher jail further away in another town. I am very worried about her. Her family has no money and is unable to pay for a good lawyer or even an private investigator. My friend thinks she may be in for several years.

Is there anything that can be done or anyone that can help?

Last edited by nquinto2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum