Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice of dismissal in certiorari

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notice of dismissal in certiorari Empty Notice of dismissal in certiorari Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Dags

Arresto Menor

Hi guys,
Just need your insights on this:
I intend to file a notice of dismissal based on Rule 17, Sec. 1 of the Rules in my certiorari case in the RTC. Can this be done? Other party has not yet filed responsive pleading. I'm avoiding to file a motion to dismiss/withdraw kasi so that I don't have to cite the reason anymore.

2Notice of dismissal in certiorari Empty Re: Notice of dismissal in certiorari Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm

dondi_romeo@live.com

Arresto Menor

NOtice of dismissal is allowed in certiorari as a matter of right before the filing of a responsive pleading.

3Notice of dismissal in certiorari Empty Re: Notice of dismissal in certiorari Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Dags

Arresto Menor

Salamat dondi_romeo. I decided to file a motion to withdraw petition to be safe albeit not set for hearing anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum