Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified dependents?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified dependents? Empty Qualified dependents? Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:41 pm

rjn

Arresto Menor

pwede ko po ba i claim as qualified dependent yung kapatid ko na pinagaaral ko?
he is college below 21 years of age..

2Qualified dependents? Empty Re: Qualified dependents? Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 am

attyLLL

"Head of the Family" means an unmarried or legally separated man or woman with one or both parents, or with one or more brothers, sisters, or with one or more legitimate, recognized natural or legally adopted children, living with and dependent upon him for their chief support, where such brothers or sisters or children are not more than twenty-one(21) years of age, unmarried, not gainfully employed, or regardless of age, are incapable of self-support because of mental or physical defect. The term also includes a benefactor of a senior citizen under Republic Act 7432.

"Dependent Child" means a legitimate, illegitimate or legally adopted child chiefly dependent upon and living with the taxpayer if such dependent is not more than twenty-one(21) years of age, unmarried and not gainfully employed or if such dependent, regardless of age, is incapable of self-support because of mental or physical defect.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Qualified dependents? Empty Re: Qualified dependents? Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 am

rjn

Arresto Menor

thanks for that sir.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum