Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREACH OF CONTRACT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty BREACH OF CONTRACT Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm

kherbyeborda1986

Arresto Menor

I would to ask you guys regarding my employment status in the school that I am teaching as of now. I am teacher in a school since 2008. I signed a contract for 3 years. A year before my contract will end, my employer ask me if I would like to extend my service by sending me into a training. For such training, I will served the school for another 5 years. I signed the contract for another 5 years. As of now, I plan to seek for another employment in public school. I already served 3 out of years as stated in the contract. The employer told me that I would pay a breach of contract (Php 170,000) if I will resign in my job. As stated in the contract, which I DID NOT RECEIVED any copy since I was hired, a payment for breach of contract for 5 years. I was not able to finish the said training because the employer refused to continue my training. I would like ask the following question:

1. Does it lawful to pay 170,000 for breach of contract even if I did not finish my training?

2. Do I need to pay the said amount even if I already served the school 3 out of 5 years?

3. What are legal grounds for the contract will null and void?

I hope that you will give time to reply in my queries.

Thanks and More Power to PINOYLAWYER.ORG

2BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:37 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

kherbyeborda1986 wrote:I would to ask you guys regarding my employment status in the school that I am teaching as of now. I am teacher in a school since 2008. I signed a contract for 3 years. A year before my contract will end, my employer ask me if I would like to extend my service by sending me into a training. For such training, I will served the school for another 5 years. I signed the contract for another 5 years. As of now, I plan to seek for another employment in public school. I already served 3 out of years as stated in the contract. The employer told me that I would pay a breach of contract (Php 170,000) if I will resign in my job. As stated in the contract, which I DID NOT RECEIVED any copy since I was hired, a payment for breach of contract for 5 years. I was not able to finish the said training because the employer refused to continue my training. I would like ask the following question:

1. Does it lawful to pay 170,000 for breach of contract even if I did not finish my training?

2. Do I need to pay the said amount even if I already served the school 3 out of 5 years?

3. What are legal grounds for the contract will null and void?

I hope that you will give time to reply in my queries.

Thanks and More Power to PINOYLAWYER.ORG

Can you prove that the training was not continued by the employer?

You may need to prove that the contract is void at any point.

Not receiving a copy might not be a reason to invalidate a contract, so you might still be liable.

http://www.councilviews.com

3BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm

kherbyeborda1986

Arresto Menor

The training was not continued by the employer. The employer paid only the training fee. I already write a letter of intention to continue my training but they refuse. The training had two parts: the training session and the practicum. I was not able to get any certificate to prove that I finished the said training.

4BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty Dependents HMO not provided Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Christianne1006

Arresto Menor

Hi good am i have a question lang off topic im sorry but i need help. I am a private employee I was regularized last April 8, 2014 and it was included on my contract that after my probation period I will have my dependents HMO Cards which the company failed to provide and I was instructed to just enroll my dependents this coming july 2014 which is very unacceptable, i just need to know what legal action should i take regarding this matter as far as i know i enrolled my dependents upon signing my contract. Need help and reply thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum