Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need a legal advice on a Slight Physical Injury case

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Haythamy

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Slight Physical Injury case first court hearing is set for the 21st of September in Cebu City. I cant physically appear in court on that date as I am working overseas. I can only go back to Philippines mid February 2012. My lawyer is pushing me to appear on that date, as it would be difficult for the judge and the Fiscal office to accept this long delay, and i keep telling them I cant do it, as I will lose my job. Please I need a solid advice on the above issue please answer my below questions:

1) Is it difficult for a judge to delay a court hearing?
2) Can they issue a warrent of arrest if I dont show up?
3) what is the best solution for the above dilemna?

Best regards

attyLLL

ah sorry, if you have your own lawyer, you should discuss this with him, unless you say he has been negligent

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Haythamy

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorny,

I am seeking a second advice on this issue, as I think he is extremely busy and hasn't given my case the sufficiant time and effort, not to mention that it is so hard to reach to him through long distance phone calls. Please Attorny, I need your firm advise on the above issue

attyLLL

sorry, our rules of ethics discourage second guessing each other. he also has a better understanding of your case.

Haythamy

Arresto Menor

Thank you Attorny, I appreciate and respect your code of ethics set here and thank you for your time

pilyangkerubin

Arresto Menor

attorney

may kaso po na isinampa sa mother ko ang kabit ng father ko..umamin po kc un tatay ko na kabit niya un kapit bahay namen so nagalit c mama kc matagal na po kaming nagmamatyag sa kanila.nasampal po ng mother ko un babae..

un babae pa po ang nagkaso sa mama ko ng physical injury,threat and trespassing..
nawala po ang 2 poultry supply namin sa kakahothot nun babae sa tatay ko..may laban po ba kame sa kaso na to

nakikipagkasundo po ang mother ko khit masakit sa kanya eh humingi po ng tawad un mother ko dun sa kabit ng tatay ko pero hindi po pumayag ang sabe nun babae magbayad kame ng 50,ooo iuurong niya ang kaso..

dapat po ba kame magcontra demanda? anu po ang dapat namin ikaso dun sa babae..nasira po ang pamilya namin ,nagkatroma un kaptid ko na graduating ng engineer..ayaw na pong lumabas ng bahay..nawala din po ang negosyo namin na 2 poultry supply..nagkabaon baon kami sa utang

anu po dapat namin gawin? naunahan din po kame ng complainant na makakuha ng abogado sa pao..
tulungan neo po kame kc wla po kame alam sa ganitong kaso.

salamat po and more power

attyLLL

your problem here is evidence. how will you prove that thee was a relationship? will your father admit it in an affidavit? is there documentation that the money went to the woman?

joannah101

Arresto Menor

attorney,

binugbog po ang boyfriend ko ng landlord niya dahil sa hindi pagkakabayad nang boarding house nya pero august 05 pa po yung due. nagpa medico legal na po sya at nagpa blotter. kaso po nag tatago yung landlord. tapos po kinuha ng asawa ng landlord yung butane nya at nagtatanong kung kailan makaka bayad sa kulang. ano po ba ang dapat naming gawin. Maraming salamat po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum