Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Case Advice Slight Physical Injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Case Advice Slight Physical Injury Empty Need Case Advice Slight Physical Injury Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

MsMaggie

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty:

I had been a victim ng Physical assault resulting to Slight Physical injury. The man who attacked me says Punyeta ka infront of other people.

Medico Legal show that I have valid physical injury. I need to ask if there are any other case that I can file laban sa nanakit sa akin that is against the Women's rights?

Also, how much po ba I can ask as moral damage fee if they ask for ammicable settlement? How long is the possible enprisonment for such case? Can I restrain him from having domestic flights? Sobrang public scandal na po kasi ginawa nya sa akin. Gusto ko po cya makulong at hindi makatakas palabas ng Manila by Air.

attyLLL

you can ask for whatever amount, it's up to them whether they will agree.

did this case go through the barangay?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum