Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slight Physical Injury need advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slight Physical Injury need advice Empty Slight Physical Injury need advice Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:11 pm

anobayan

Arresto Menor

Meron po kaming kaso ngayon na dapat ay wala na,last year pa po kami nagkaayos ng nakaaway ko. Nakatanggap po ako ng letter ngayon from Department of Justice dahil ung complainant ko ay hindi nakapagfile ng Affidavit of Desistance nung nagkaareglo kami, Nagbayad po kami ng 3000 each so 9000 po natanggap nung nakaaway namin, Tapos nagdagdag kami ng 1k para makapagfile siya ng Affidavit of Desistance. Pero dahil di siya nagfile ng Affidavit of Desistance na nakasaad sa letter babalik daw ung kaso namin ng mga kaibigan ko to Further Investigation. Hawak ko po ung letter from Department of Justice, Pero wala namang nakalagay kung anong dapat namin gawin or kung pupunta ba kami don. Ano po ba ang dapat naming gawin?

2Slight Physical Injury need advice Empty Re: Slight Physical Injury need advice Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 pm

attyLLL

do you have a settlement agreement? file it with the prosecutor handling the case.

i have a similar case, and we were forced to go through the entire trial process until finally the case will be dismissed for failure of the private complainant to appear.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum