Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer of ownership

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1transfer of ownership Empty transfer of ownership Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm

jeni

Arresto Menor

i have a question regarding land property. my grandmother purchase a lot and she transferred the name to one of her daughter. Due to some unavoidable cirumstances,they had a fight and my grandmother wishes to take back the property and put it to her name again. My grandmother is the one paying for the tax and the all other dues of the said property. it is possible to transfer the name without the signature of her daughter? what are the the things that she can do. thank you.

2transfer of ownership Empty Re: transfer of ownership Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 pm

attyLLL

she'll have to file a case in court to revert ownership to her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3transfer of ownership Empty Re: transfer of ownership Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:27 pm

tiniwinidi

Arresto Menor

need advice. pano po ba mag apply ng titulo ng lupa? bahay kasi nmin until now wala pa din titulo. more than 30 years na ang parents ko dun. ang problem may pinatira siya na pinsan at kapatid nia 30 years ago kaya naging compound ngayon ung lugar namin. ang problema, yung mga anak nila nagcclaim na kanila ung lupa nila, the fact na wala sila hawak na khit na ano documents. Hawak ng mother ko ang deed of sale (dated 1986), blue print, lahat ng receipts ng payment at saka ung copy ng title na nakapangalan pa sa may ari. Sapat na ba yung hawak nmin documents para mag apply ng titulo? kanino kami lalapit? PLEASE ADVICE PO. THANKS

4transfer of ownership Empty Re: transfer of ownership Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 am

haroldleemiranda

Arresto Menor

I need an advice. what is the pattern of the deed of sale of property in which the spouse is the only living. The owner is dead. They are married?

5transfer of ownership Empty Re: transfer of ownership Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm

attyLLL

it's called extrajudicial settlement with sale if the estate has not been settled

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum