Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of ownership

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer of ownership Empty Transfer of ownership Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 am

Mcris

Arresto Menor

Question lang po, I need to buy a property ASAP, I have the funds for the downpayment but ang problem is on going ang annulment ko. So para hindi makahati ng estranged husband ko, nagdecide ako na ipangalan muna sa younger brother ko. Tinry po namin kung pde ako maging co-owner kaso ang allowed lang daw po na co-owner is spouse or parents. Ask lang po, what are my options to transfer the ownership or kahit hati kami once maclear na yung annulment ko. MAy nagrecommend po sa akin na Deed of Assignment but I don't know how it really works. May nababasa ako na hindi kasama ang transfer of ownership sa Deed of Assignment. Appreciate all your help Smile

2Transfer of ownership Empty Re: Transfer of ownership Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

Pwede naman papirmahin mo lang ng deed of sale in your favor yung seller tpos wag mo muna pa notarize until matapos ang annulment mo, then saka mo na ipa notarize and iprocess yung transfer ng title in your name. Problem is baka mamatay yung seller.

Pwede rin naman sa name muna ng brother mo, just make sure to to have him sign a deed of sale in your favor for your security, kasi, while he is indeed your brother, baka magloko naman siya or ayaw niya ibalik sayo for whatever reason like mag away kayo etc. The, saka mo na ulit ipa notarize after ng annuulment.

Deed of assignment is also a form or kind of transferring ownership for which you will have to pay capital gains tax or donors tax by the BIR dpending on the stipulations or contents of the deed wherein a consideration exists or not. What is material is the statements or provisions in the deed of conveyance. Deed of assignment may just be merely a title of a document but in reality, it is a deed of sale or donation

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum