Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Center puts my Salary on hold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call Center puts my Salary on hold Empty Call Center puts my Salary on hold Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am

dyames000

Arresto Menor

on aug 26 (fri) i went to the doctor and was diagnosed with throat infection. doctor gave me 3 days bed rest. i did call in sick that day. on the 27th i was not able to call in sick because it was raining hard that night, 28th is my day off, 29th was not able to call in sick because of my negligence. 30th to sept 2nd i called in sick. moving back... our pay out was on the 31th of august. i was not notified that my salary was on hold. i wasnt able to get my money from the atm machine so i called in my immediate sup. that was the only time that i was notified and asked me to visit the company so that he can talk to me. i told him that i do not have money because i was really waiting for the pay out. to pay for my meds and such. even though i do not have money i was able to manage to visit the company. and explained to me regarding company policy, if we did not call in sick for 2 consecutive days they have to take measurements, and that is holding my salary. ok that was given. i presented my med cert and company verified it (as what my sup told me). it was verified. he told me that our manager will take care of it. and unhold my salary... sept 3 (sat) i was told by my sup that i have to bring fit to work on monday and a med cert saying that i have throat infection and have to rest for 5 days.... given.. on the 5th of sept, went back to the doctor for followup checkup and was not able to get fit to work, instead i was given an extension on 5 more days bed rest. gave the med cert to a colleague and notified the company... and still my salary is on hold. what legal actions should be done to undo this? they are holding what they should not. please advise....

2Call Center puts my Salary on hold Empty Re: Call Center puts my Salary on hold Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 pm

dyames000

Arresto Menor

i already having doubts about this company and this resulted me applying to another company and now was hired. please advise what to do so i can get my salary from the other company

3Call Center puts my Salary on hold Empty Re: Call Center puts my Salary on hold Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

attyLLL

i suggest you follow up in writing and follow internal procedures. if they fail, then you will have to file a complaint at nlrc.

unfortunately, you have put yourself in a precarious position. if you no longer report for work, you will be deemed to have abandoned your position and be terminated for cause. i hope your new employer will not need your employee clearance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Call Center puts my Salary on hold Empty Re: Call Center puts my Salary on hold Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 pm

dyames000

Arresto Menor

i am still reporting for work actually. they cannot terminate me yet because i am still calling the company that i am sick. and still have medical documents that will backup my case.

thanks sir

5Call Center puts my Salary on hold Empty Re: Call Center puts my Salary on hold Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 pm

dyames000

Arresto Menor

by they way sir. i know that this is asking for too much... can you please give me a sample letter that i can print containing the labor codes that they are not following? something to threaten them with. what they are doing is not really funny. i was not able to buy all the meds that i need for my throat, thus making me sick up until now. i had a colleague raised this to HR and hr doesnt even know about this. most prolly giving a threat letter that a will file legal complaint will speed things up a little. if not then i really have to file for 1. something that i really do not want to happen. thanks! and more power to you sir!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum