Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

become a bail bondsman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1become a bail bondsman Empty become a bail bondsman Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:19 am

arnold

Arresto Menor

how does someone become a bail bondsman? What are the requirements to be a bail bondsman? thanks

2become a bail bondsman Empty Re: become a bail bondsman Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

I don't really know the exact requirements to become a bail bondsman or "pyansador" as they refer to it in the vernacular. But i believe that in order to be one, you must have a contact with surety companies and with court staffs and/or police officers.

The court staffs or the police officers, once an accused has been arrested, will tell him/her that they can help work on his/her release but actually contacts you. (Needless to say, these practices of court staff and police officers are against Civil Service rules)

From there, you come in to the picture and pose yourself to "help" by working on all the pertinent papers necessary for the release of the accused. In turn, you avail the services of these surety companies which will pay the recommended bail and the accused has to pay only the premium. After the accused is released, everybody is happy! There it goes.

sifone

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum