Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAIL BEFORE SURRENDER? is it possible???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

heavensamrhe

Arresto Menor

hello, question po. yung kakilala ko has a warrant of arrest and wanted to surrender coz for 3 years he had gone hiding. then he was also afraid coz rumors said that he has a reward worth 300.000.

he went back to their place/province but currently hiding.
they already checked the records and iinformation was confirmed that he has a warrant,

what will we do?

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

surrender and post bail. pero nasa discretion ng court kung papayagan pa syang magpyansa since fugitive from justice na sya for 3 years.

heavensamrhe

Arresto Menor

oh i see,,,, dapat palang mag-surrender muna at mag-post ng bail. not the other way around,
kasi meron din pong mga threats na natatanggap ang family and sa kanya, so natatakot po,
but i know and trust our judiciary system, and once meron na clang funds, mag-kokonsult po ng private lawyer,,, thank you for the insight, highly appreciated! Godbless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum