Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out on Bail for BP 22

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out on Bail for BP 22 Empty Out on Bail for BP 22 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

issa0404

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty:

I am out on bail for BP 22 that was charged on me last 2002 pa. Di po ako naka-attend ng mga hearing because I was hopping from one house to another dahil din sa kawalan ng work for a long time and I cannot afford a lawyer. Wala na pong notice of hearing akong na-receive because of that. My questions are:

1. Is there a possibility na may HDO na against me? Or another warrant because I have not been attending hearings?

2. I want to ask the lending company to allow me to settle all my obligations in deferred payment. How will I do it if there is already a case filed against me? The check value po is 7K.

Thank you very much.

2Out on Bail for BP 22 Empty Re: Out on Bail for BP 22 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm

attyLLL

if you skipped hearings, then it is likely that another warrant has been issued. but an hdo is unlikely

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum