Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment new procedure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment new procedure Empty annulment new procedure Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 pm

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

I talked to the wife. She mentioned that she has a friend in court who worked there for 30 years. She was advised to wait for 5 years from the time they were abandoned by my hubby and she can file annulment. She mentioned that she will have the advantage of having it approved quickly because there were tons of proof that my partner abandoned them.

I am familiar with the grounds of annulment but I am not sure if this one is included. Is this a new process?

Looking forward to hear your response.

Thanks

2annulment new procedure Empty Re: annulment new procedure Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

attyLLL

abandonment is not a ground for annulment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3annulment new procedure Empty Re: annulment new procedure Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

Ano po ba kaya ung sinasabi niya na after 5 years na pwede niyang magawa na makakawala siya sa tali ng kanilang kasal?

related po ba un sa ra.9262?

salamat po mga atty.

4annulment new procedure Empty Re: annulment new procedure Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm

attyLLL

i don't know what he was talking about, but it's not correct.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5annulment new procedure Empty Re: annulment new procedure Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

tama po, siguro gawa2x lang ng friend ng wifey un...

wala po kasi kaming alam ng partner ko na ganun process.

thanks po atty.

6annulment new procedure Empty Re: annulment new procedure Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

tama po, siguro gawa2x lang ng friend ng wifey un...

wala po kasi kaming alam ng partner ko na ganun process.

thanks po atty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum