Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment procedure

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment procedure Empty Annulment procedure Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

mikeb

Arresto Menor

My fiancee is currently trying to get her marriage annulled in the philippines so she can marry me hear in the UK.
The process was started about two years ago so has been put together over quite a long time.
The grounds for the Annulment is the presumption of death of her husband that no one including his family has seen or heard of for over eleven years.
My fiancee has had about five so called final hearing and each time the judge comes up with something new evidence requirement,even though no new evidence to the contrary has become available.
Why did he not ask for everything he required when she first appeared in front of him last summer?
Then give my fiancee a date in which to return with the required evidence.
It seems to me he is dose not want to grant the annulment and is hoping to find a reason to refuse it or hope she gets fed up and goes away.
Her Lawyer dose not say anything to the Judge to argue her case and apparently just stands there and smiles.
Please tell me whatyou think is going on.

2Annulment procedure Empty Re: Annulment procedure Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 am

rider.beth.3

Arresto Menor

ATTY,
GOOD DAY!
TANONG KO LANG PO SANA IF POSSIBLE PO N MAG PAANNUL ANG ISANG TULAD KONG OFW SA AKING DATING ASAWA NA NAGKARON PO NG IBAT IBANG BABAE.GUSTO KO PO KASI MAG PAANNUL PAG UWI Q.AND MAY VACATION LANG PO AQ NG 1 MONTH.ENOUGH NA PO BA ANG EVIDENCES KO NA MGA PICTURES NILA NG KANYANG KABIT NA NAGHAHALIKAN AT MAGKAYAKAP.KMI DIN PO AY MAY DALAWANG ANAK.

3Annulment procedure Empty Re: Annulment procedure Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:14 pm

attyLLL

mike you really should discuss this with her lawyer. however, presumptive death is not an annulment of marriage, but if granted, will allow her to marry you.

the reason, i believe, behind the judge's queries is that he is trying to give them a chance to prove their case, because in this day and age, it is not simple to prove presumption of death. mere absence of communication is not enough, and we already live in the information age.

rider, mere infidelity is not a basis for annulment, but it can be considered a symptom of a psychological problem. 1 month will not be enough.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum