Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

some legal advice po sana

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some legal advice po sana Empty some legal advice po sana Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 am

japs111

Arresto Menor

hi, im japs and im just new here... hope everyone's fine here.

what happens (or probably the best legal measure we can take) for cases like tampering of school records? it was done to be admitted in another university with a higher reputation and standard. when the univ registrar found out, they deemed my admission to be null and void. can i still transfer to another school?my former school won't accept me anymore not only because of this offense but mainly because an honorable dismissal was issued to and signed by them from my receiving univ.another is that i don't know where will i get my TOR (transcript) when my TOR has already been given to the receiving univ by my former school.the latter will not produce anymore TOR to that effect and worst, the receiving school will not issue a transcript for the subjects i have taken with them.

i realized the gravity of this offense and i really regret what happened but i need to find a way on how to weigh things out and still be able to study as i still want to persue a career.

hope anyone can help me. thanks and more power.

2some legal advice po sana Empty Re: some legal advice po sana Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 pm

attyLLL

perhaps it may be best to begin again as a freshman.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3some legal advice po sana Empty Re: some legal advice po sana Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am

ikang911

Arresto Menor

warrant of arrest/estafa case filed against my sister

hello po. i just want to seek a legal advice regarding my sister's case about estafa. nung 2006 binigyan ng kotse ang sister ko ng suitor nya at nakapangalan ang kotse sa kapatid ko. binigay ng pamangkin ng suitor nya ang pambayad sa kotse. nahihiram pa ng pamangkin ng suitor nya yung kotse. ang nangyari nagka interes ang family ng suitor nya sa kotse at ng file sila against sa sister ko ng estafa at pinalabas na tinakbo ng kapatid ko ang perang pambili ng kotse. lumaban ang kapatid ko sa kaso. Ng hearing sila at dumating sa punto na natulog ang kaso or na pending dahil hindi na nagparamdam ang complainant (pamangkin ng suitor ng kapatid ko) na pending ang kaso ng almost 5 years and surprisingly last july 26 pinatawag ako ng kapitan ng baranggay dahil nabanggit ng pulis na may nakalabas na warrant of arrest sa kapatid ko. nagulat ako kasi wala namang natanggap na resolution at ang nangyari parang napabayaan yung kaso. ano po ang magandang gagawin namin. at the moment nsa abroad ang kapatid ko. haharapin nya ang kaso pero hindi nya alam ang gagawin and i think unfair sa kanya yun dahil sa kanya naman talaga yung kotse. sana matulungan nyo ko. thank you

4some legal advice po sana Empty Re: some legal advice po sana Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 pm

attyLLL

why don't you first determine at the court whether there really is a warrant of arrest and what is the status of the case?

5some legal advice po sana Empty Re: some legal advice po sana Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 am

ikang911

Arresto Menor

hello sir...i already checked. at meron po talagang warrant of arrest. 40,000 po yung bail...nagtataka lang kami at bakit lumabas yung warrant ng wala man lang resolution. saka bakit po ngkaganun d man lang nila ni review na sa kapatid ko tlga yung sasakyan. About sa case, na pending po yung case..yung last hearing nung 2007 hindi po sumipot yung complainant...tapos wala ng dumating na subpoena umabot pa ng 5 years na natulog yung kaso..then suddenly may warrant na sya..i hope you will give me an advice..thank you

6some legal advice po sana Empty Re: some legal advice po sana Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

attyLLL

i think you should take a deep breath and forget about everything that has happened so far.

file a motion to reduce bail and then face the case. if it has been five years, i'll be surprised if the complainant will still appear. where is the car now?

7some legal advice po sana Empty Re: some legal advice po sana Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:46 am

ikang911

Arresto Menor

thank you sir. i'll file for motion to reduce bail. the car was already sold 3 years ago. yes i'm afraid he will still appear for sure kasi malaki talaga ang galit nila sa kapatid ko. My sister sold the car because she got pregnant and gave birth on 2008 that time wala syang work. then 2009 she started working on cruise ships. she thought wala na yung kaso..ang mali nya napabayaan nya...nung magpunta ako ng RTC to check kung existing yung warrant of arrest. I found out na Sept 2010 ng file na naman yung complainant kaya lumabas yung warrant..june 20..kasi yun ang nakalagay dun sa warrant tapos nkarating sa police station yung warrant july 26. kaya super nag panic kami kasi ngaalala kami sa sister ko at sa work nya kasi mahihinto sya sa work for sure...kawawa naman yung anak nya...FYI yung baby ng sister ko..pamangkin ng complainant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum