Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP!!! CONCUBINAGE, makukulong ba sila?

+7
sean2003
janetbalanoyos1978
alexjan
winniepooh
chasty0601
attyLLL
linda_n
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

womanofstrength

Arresto Menor

that's so sad to know ;(

attyLLL

look for a group in canada which advocates family support. contact them and try to get help

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Those are called woman shelter in Canada, all they can do is to help you to get to the council to give you shelter and if you need some financial support to go back home or to claim assylum seeker, but not to fight for your rights as a wife, as your marriage is not under Canadian jurisdiction. Canada will not get involve if your husband wants to divorce you!

womanofstrength

Arresto Menor

ok i'll find one of those groups...
but how about here in the Philippines is there anything else i can do about this or totally none? is there any agency that could help?
thanks and God bless...

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NONE! If all his papers are legal when he left the country, then there's nothing you can do!

attyLLL

for ofws, owwa sometimes contacts the spouse.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Ajb

Arresto Menor

Hi atty..i am married to my husband for 3yrs now. I just discoverd that he has an affair with my first cousin and they got a child whos just 2months old. I read in one blog that the ground for filing concubinage is that the husband and the other woman should be living together but they are not yet living together since my husband worked as seafarer but that is their plan that they will settle somewhere before i knew eveyrthng and i have a proof on that. And what other case can i file to him so that his license as a marine deck officer be revoked?

Hope you could get time to answer my concern. Will really appreciate it!.please

Thank you very much!.
Godbless you

Ajb

Arresto Menor

I have a picture of them both together with the child.would that be enough as a proof?.

womanofstrength

Arresto Menor

i feel so sorry for myself ;(
tnx..

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Get a copy of the child's birth certificate and hopefully your husband sign it as an evidence of their infidelity and that can lead to concubinage although they are not living together they have child and you can use this against them.

Ajb wrote:Hi atty..i am married to my husband for 3yrs now. I just discoverd that he has an affair with my first cousin and they got a child whos just 2months old. I read in one blog that the ground for filing concubinage is that the husband and the other woman should be living together but they are not yet living together since my husband worked as seafarer but that is their plan that they will settle somewhere before i knew eveyrthng and i have a proof on that. And what other case can i file to him so that his license as a marine deck officer be revoked?

Hope you could get time to answer my concern. Will really appreciate it!.please

Thank you very much!.
Godbless you

Ajb

Arresto Menor

Ok atty.but the child is not carrying my husband's name...would that be oK?.but ive heard that myhusband wants it to be changed to his name.

I really appreciate your reply atty.thank you for taking time!.

Godbless you all.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Wait until they chance the name, its in favour to you!

Ajb

Arresto Menor

Ok atty.thank you very much!.

Godbless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum