Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Maternity Reimbursement

+13
HERSEY_AMAN
MaryManalo
moana.santos.5
iantristhan
maicz
rhodalyn may salazar
ahn
yukites25
Twistedbubbles
nievacheeryl
honiema29
attyLLL
momijet
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26SSS Maternity Reimbursement - Page 2 Empty Re: SSS Maternity Reimbursement Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ano daw yung separation papers? resign ka na ba?

tsaka pwede paki ayos ang pag post.. wag text post.. hirap basahin..

27SSS Maternity Reimbursement - Page 2 Empty Re: SSS Maternity Reimbursement Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:34 pm

allyadie

Arresto Menor

opo resigned na ko, nung dec.12,2012 pa po. .kompleto nmn ung requirements ko, ctc ng birthcertificate ng baby ko, certificate of employment and no advance payment with L501 . .kya hndi ko tlg alam kung bat sya nadenied, tpos yung reason nga po no separation papers daw. .kya po nung oct.29,2013, nagpasa na lang uli ako ng separation papers pra maayos na, kso po till now wla nmng pgbbgo pag nagchecheck ako online kung ano na status, denied pa din po. .ano kya mbuting gawin po?.maghintay lang po ba tlga? thanks in advance Very Happy

28SSS Maternity Reimbursement - Page 2 Empty Re: SSS Maternity Reimbursement Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:59 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Secure a separation certificate for SSS from your previous employer. I think that is the document SSS is referring to

29SSS Maternity Reimbursement - Page 2 Empty Re: SSS Maternity Reimbursement Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:02 pm

allyadie

Arresto Menor

paanong secure po?. .ano po ba dpat nilalaman nung certificate?. .kung mali pla ung pinapasa ko s knila, sna hndi na sna nla tnanggap po ung papers ko ,twice pa. .

30SSS Maternity Reimbursement - Page 2 Empty Re: SSS Maternity Reimbursement Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

I am not saying it is wrong. What I am saying is you lack Separation Certificate. SC usually states the date of your separation and the or numbers of the receipts as proof that the company paid your SSS. Your HR knows about that. Please ask them to provide one.

31SSS Maternity Reimbursement - Page 2 Empty re: sss mat 2 reimbursement Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:01 am

kcl_uma

Arresto Menor

good day po! please help me!

I have a big problem po with my mat 2 reimbursement. my employer advanced 80% of my maternity based on normal delivery which has small discrepancy with the daily mat allowance based on sss website, they only granted 24 400 to me a month before my leave, 508.55 DAILY ALLOWNCE VERSUS 519.44 FROM SSS. I questioned it but they didn't take any action. just told me they will fix it once i gave birth. i gave birth via CEASEREAN SECTION last dec 9 2015. i passed all the necessary documents last dec 24 2015. they did not process it asap. i found online that it was only settled last feb 9 2016. they only settled the amount they advanced to me which was 24 400 so the sss status of my maternity WAS DECLARED SETTLED. i resigned on feb 13, 2016. i asked what does that mean because it was also stated that my maternity daily allowance was only 319+. i questioned it immediately again but they told me that they will process the remaining. i follow up for my status once again by march but they only told me they will do a payment advice. it was already 3 months. and up to date they told me there was a problem with computation but no clear explanation. i thought because of the daily allowance but when i told them that i will file a complaint they have told me that the PROBLEM WAS THEY FILED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF 24 400 INSTEAD OF 40K. SO IT WAS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE REMAINING. PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THE REMAINING P 16K?? THANKS AND GOD BLESS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum