Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Maternity reimbursement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS Maternity reimbursement Empty SSS Maternity reimbursement Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 am

Anika24

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty!

I would like to ask a few questions:

1. My employer did not advance my maternity benefit to me. I know this is not legal so I asked them but they did nothing. What can I do?

I have already given birth (4 year ago!) and I have still not received my benefit. I left the company on January 2013 and they would not accept my resigantion so I went AWOL. I kept following up regarding this but there are so many excuses from my employer that I don't understand why. Finally, I asked them if I should just file it directly from SSS and they told me that the reason they have not advanced it is because they have lost all my documents. I agthered all necessary documents (again) and then submitted this to SSS inclduing the L 501 form stating my employer did not advance any payment to me.
Now I found out that my claim has been denied. The reason being:

NO L-501 ON FILE. PLEASE SUBMIT SPECIMEN SIGNATURE CARD OF YOUR AUTHORIZED SIGNATORIES. * WRONG KEY-ENCODING

However, I did send this form otherwise they would not have received my claim since I am separated and this form is a requirement. I asked SSS about this and they said to wait for my documents in the mail because they will return it to me since my claim was denied. No additional info was provided.

This is causing so much stress in my lif that I don't know what to do anymore. Please provide some advice Atty because I am going out of my mind thinking about this for the last 4 years.

2SSS Maternity reimbursement Empty Re: SSS Maternity reimbursement Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:37 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately from what i know, past na yan sa prescriptive period which is 3 years. cannot file anything after that. but just to be sure you should probably ask SSS or dole

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum