Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Maternity Reimbursement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS Maternity Reimbursement Empty SSS Maternity Reimbursement Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:42 am

charline23

Arresto Menor

Hi po, I would like to ask regarding my SSS maternity reimbursement.

First, I was seven weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage last February 1, 2013, unfortunately, i failed to inform my employer about my pregnancy.I know that in order to avail the SSS maternity benefits, I should inform my employer and file MAT 1 within 60 days starting from the date of conception.However, I had a miscarriage and I was on my 49th day of pregnancy.My question is...Am I still qualified for the SSS maternity benefit?

Second, I went to SSS and filed a maternity reimbursement, they accepted my documents such as medical certificate,biopsy and curettage certificate without the presence of MAT 1. and they give me the acknowledgment stub.My second question is...Is there a chance that after a couple of months my Maternity claim became not qualified? I still did not get my check.

Third, I thought that maternity claim will be advanced by the employer.But our HR told me that I should wait for the SSS check to arrived as they will not advance my benefit.

Fourth, how long will it take for the check to be released?

Last edited by charline23 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

2SSS Maternity Reimbursement Empty Re: SSS Maternity Reimbursement Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:46 pm

attyLLL

imo, this should be released by SSS. Make sure to file a follow up letter everytime you go there so you'll have a paper trail

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum