Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan  Empty Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:05 pm

upp22edz

Arresto Menor

Hi

I had a brother who loaned 50,000 pesos with a 20% interest payable for 60days (1000/day).

At first, the business he started went good but a fire broke out and lost all his equipment (burned to ashes).

Now, he barely manage to pay his debt until the due date expired.

What happened is this. 50k + 20% = 60k payable for 2 months. He only paid 20k and has remaining balance 40k. He renew his balance 40k for another 2 months to pay with a 20% interest 40k + 20% = 48k.

To make the long story short, he is not able to meet the dead line of his debt and now his loan soars to 78k (renew with a 20%).

Please advise me what to do?

TIA

BR

2Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan  Empty Re: Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 pm

attyLLL

is there a written agreement on the loan?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan  Empty Re: Need Advice On: 5/6 Loan Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 am

upp22edz

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:is there a written agreement on the loan?

None.
There is no written agreement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum