Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nbi hit and void marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nbi hit and void marriage   Empty Nbi hit and void marriage Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm

sport98

Arresto Menor

Good day,

May tanong po ako. Ano dapat kung gawin kung my hit name sa NBI. Will it affect my visa application? Magkano po ngayon ang lawyer fee to represent me. Do i need to secure the declaration for nulity of marriage if my marriage is not valid in the beginning. Do embassies check my CENOMAR at NSO and NBI? HOw long will it takes kung ipa walang bisa and kasal kung wala naman tagala itong bisa? Do you think i will be having trouble for fiance visa? Do you think i will be disapproved with my NBI Hit and Cenormar? Thank you. Pls help, Need your advice asap

2Nbi hit and void marriage   Empty Re: Nbi hit and void marriage Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

attyLLL

when are you supposed to go back and get your nbi clearance?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Nbi hit and void marriage   Empty Re: Nbi hit and void marriage Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 am

sport98

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply... this coming sept 13 po.. Pls help, i cannot sleep anymore thinking about my cleearance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum