Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

void marriage?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1void marriage? Empty void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

enerileneri

Arresto Menor

good day po!gusto ko lng po itanong if void po ba ang kasal nmin..kc po kinasal kme ng partner ko ngaun 2011..ngaun po nagpakasal pla sya nung march 2010..pro bago po kme nakasal nakakuha kme ng cenomar nya meaning walang record ng kasal nya dito sa pilipinas.gus2 ko lng po malaman if void ang kasal nmin.thank you po1

Last edited by enerileneri on Mon May 09, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

2void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 10:21 am

attyLLL

how do you know that he was married in the UAE? if it is true, then your marriage is indeed void. however, it is presumed to be valid until there has been a court proceedings declaring it to be void.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 10:48 am

enerileneri

Arresto Menor

i saw copy of their marriage certificate signed by the consulate general.I tried to check if there was an NSO copy..pro wla pong nakarehistro...pano po kaya gagawin ko d2..chineck ko po yung amin at me rehistro n sya sa NSO...ano po kya mapapayo nyo n gawin ko..

4void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 am

enerileneri

Arresto Menor

what do you mean po dun sa court proceedings?ano ang maganda kong gawin d2...kc nde naman po sya makapagfile ng annulment kc wlang nakarehistro ng kasal nila...thanks po!

5void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 pm

attyLLL

my question is whether you want your marriage to remain valid? if so, the best thing you can do is nothing. if there's no record of that other supposed marriage, then the presumption is that it didn't exist.

will his other wife still have interest in the matter?

6void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 6:15 pm

enerileneri

Arresto Menor

opo..gus2 ko p din maging valid yung kasal nmin..sbi nya napilitan lng daw sya makasal dun kc nabuntis yung girl at makukulong cla pareho if nde nya papakasalan yun dun..ayaw n po nya dun sa babae kaso po yung babae ay habol ng habol sa kanya.I dont think n aware yung babae n pinakasalan nya ako..me habol p po b sya if ever?thanks po..God bless..

7void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Sun May 08, 2011 6:33 pm

attyLLL

if you really want to make things right, he will have to file a petition for annulment or declaration of nullity of the first marriage, if there is a ground. in that petition, your own marriage should be dissolved for being bigamous.

non-registration of a marriage does not render a marriage invalid, but if there is no record in the NSO, then it becomes difficult to prove that it existed.

i'm afraid someday the wife will find out and will charge you both with bigamy. you (only you) should use the cenomar as proof that you never knew about the first marriage until after your own.

8void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 pm

enerileneri

Arresto Menor

if ever po nga magfile sya ng bigamy case and the husband is abroad...ano po pde mangyari?mapapadeport po b sya?nabasa ko po dun sa isang forum n if the guy is sumwer in the middle east,pde ireport sa officials der..wat will happen po if ever?makukulong po b sya dun?thanks po...

9void marriage? Empty Re: void marriage? Wed May 11, 2011 3:38 pm

attyLLL

very unlikely that anything will happen to him there. but the case here can continue until a warrant of arrest is issued.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum