Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opening a unfinished case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opening a unfinished case Empty Opening a unfinished case Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 pm

jhaycutexp

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask if it's possible to open a unfinished case? or at least I know it is not closed?

The situation goes like this.. my father died on a vehicular accident on the year 1999 I think it was May..

But recently I saw his documents while cleaning our house.. and asked my mom if this case has been finished.. and she replied i don't know.. so being curious i have researched and read more about the case..

apparently the driver of 10 wheeler truck that caused my fathers death had made a bail long time ago.. and is currently free at the moment.. also i found out that the truck that has been impounded was sold.. to a certain lucero lim.. i have checked with the LTO office..

base on my basic knowledge of law.. the truck should have not been released.. because of the accident..

i was pretty much disappointed about the truck being sold which is an evidence on the crime..

is that even possible? who should i blame this for happening? the attorney that handled the case? the government agency that handles the evidence??

i would really like to finish this case now that i am older..

is it even possible to execute the punishment? I have also found out that there's still the warrant of arrest on the driver.. and the owner of the truck.. before it is sold to mr. lucero..

the warrant was served but not received because they have moved out of their addresses..

hope someone can help me..

Thanks

2Opening a unfinished case Empty Re: Opening a unfinished case Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 pm

attyLLL

there is a warrant for the owner of the truck also?

ask the court for a certified copy of the arrest warrant and search for the driver. once you find him, contact the nearest police authorities to implement the arrest warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Opening a unfinished case Empty Re: Opening a unfinished case Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 pm

jhaycutexp

Arresto Menor

kami pa po ba ung maghahanap dun sa driver?

is it possible po ba lumapit kami sa comelec para matrace ung tao? kasi they have a large database of peoples current info and address.. or sa NBI?

we have no means, of finding them as of now..

pero nalocate ko na po ung truck sa pansol... QC naibenta sa isang mr. lucero lim..

di po ba.. kapag evidence ang isang bagay sa crime di pwedeng galawin? ung truck sa impound.. naibenta pa..

4Opening a unfinished case Empty Re: Opening a unfinished case Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

attyLLL

the prosecutor or the judge are authorized to release the truck. find out why it was released.

comelec will not help you on this. you can approach the nbi or the pnp cidg for enforcement of the warrant

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum