Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collecting debt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collecting debt Empty Collecting debt Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:32 pm

mlu_vill@hotmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have a small business (selling automotive and house paints) and having a hard time collecting debt from one of my customers. We have no contract but I have copies of the orginal receipts (Duplicate copies of the receipt are with him) signed by his staff everytime they get stocks from my store and saved text message from him acknowledging his debt. The problem is I don't have his address and the only information I have from him is his name and cellphone number and he is no longer answering his phone or any of my text messages. I need to know what's the first thing for me to do in case I want to file a lawsuit against him. Do I need to know his address first? Is there anyone from the government where I could get his information (address).

2Collecting debt Empty Re: Collecting debt Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm

attyLLL

you will need an address

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum