Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sun cellular collecting debt?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sun cellular collecting debt? Empty Sun cellular collecting debt? Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Haynako

Arresto Menor

Tanong ko lang po.

Kasi 2009 kumuha ako ng sun broadband na 6 o 3 months with holding period (super tagal na d ko na maalala) tapos binayaran ko yung 3 months upfront at 3 months ko lang nagamit. Then nasira laptop ko so, di ko na nagamit ung broadband. Then naisip ko since 6 months nnmn akong paid di ko na kelangan intindihin yung line pero two months ata after tumawag sila na may outstanding bill daw ako na 2700+. Dinispute ko yun na sabi ko nga di ko naman ginagamit at nagbayad naman ako ng advance so bakit gnun. Tapos akala ko ok na kasi wala nnmn nangulit sakin eh. The just this year magrerenew sana ako ng isa kong line. Then sabi nila may utang daw ako sakanila na 2700+ dun nga sa isang acct. sabi ko nadispute ko na yun bakit andyan pa. Sabi nila dapat daw pinaterminate ko. Eh nug tumawag naman sila dati sinabi ko rin na iterminate na nila. Tapos sabi nila dpt daw sa sun shop mismo ako pumunta. Eh pagkakaalala ko dati nung nagkaron ako ng add on na landline na may 6 months witholding nung 6th month pinaterminate ko OVER THE PHONE.

Ngaun may 'Hildawa and Gomez Law office' na tumawag sakin tapos sinisingil ako ng 3551 (july 29) then kelangan ko daw mabayaran by the next day (july 30)

Tumawag ako sa sun ang nasa record nila 2731 yung utang. Nakipagtalo pa ko dun sakanila kasi nga ang alam ko disputed na yun at hello 3 years ago na yun tapos ngaun lang sasabihin na ganun tapos kelangan bayaran the next day?

Napakawalang kwenta kausap csr nila sobra. Hiningi ko number ng collections dept nila kuno walang sumasagot at di naman ma reach.

Patulong naman kung ano gagawin ko. Super nakakairita na ang sun. Akala mo naman ganda ng service bulok nga eh, nanghihinayang lang ako sa number ko. Since 2006 pa naman kami subscriber pero gusto ko na lumipat ng ibang company.

Tsaka nga pala pwede kaya kumuha ng contract o copy nun sa sun? Kasi gusto namin irevoew yung contract ngaun. Pero naghagilap ako sa net mukhang d naman sila nagbibigay eh.

Last edited by Haynako on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional question)

2Sun cellular collecting debt? Empty Sun Called Me the 3rd Times Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 pm

nowaytopay

Arresto Menor

I have the same problem.

Sun has just called me up na naman. At this time, isang matapang na parang tamabay ang tumawag ang sabi magbayad na daw ako to avoid legal actions kasi dw nagpirma ako.

3Sun cellular collecting debt? Empty Re: Sun cellular collecting debt? Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:19 am

Lyrret

Arresto Menor

I have just received a lengthy email from the Hildawa Law Office stating that I owe Sun Cellular P10794.863 and that the bill will be immediately forwarded to Small Claims Court. The text tells me to contact the Hildawa firm and provides 5 cell numbers and an email address. This bill may or may not be valid. I doubt the amount is correct and I believe it to be inflated. I had a contract with Sun Cellular on SMBA last year and I thought it was terminated. Apparently I am wrong or someone is trying to scam me. Probably a little of both. Do you have any advice for me?

4Sun cellular collecting debt? Empty Unsettle globe postpaid Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 am

Z1n4090808

Arresto Menor

Hi, same problem with me, although I try co coordinate with to settle the bill that I was use only not those during my temporary disconnected.

Please be advised that Globe Telecom has endorsed your account to ADMEREX SOLUTIONS INC. We will appreciate immediate settlement of your terminated account to avoid any further inconvenience.  You can also prevent having a derogatory credit record if you contact our legal secretaries at telephone no. 02-755-6960 or email us at legal@admerexsolutions.com within three (3) days from receipt of this email.

We encourage you to settle your account in order to prevent the inclusion of your name in the list of accounts for blacklisting.

Blacklisted accounts can be referred to by different financial institutions for credit history verification.

Payments are accepted thru:

Globe, Banco de Oro, Metrobank,Chinatrust Bank, RCBC, Allied Bank, Eastwest Bank, GE Money Bank,Union Bank, Security Bank, BPI, PNB,Planters Bank, HSBC,Robinsons Bank, One Network Bank

Regards,

Myra Bacani

Team Manager

mbacani@admerexsolutions.com

Office: (02) 755-6924 / Fax: (02) 856-4864

Mobile: 09272141636

5Sun cellular collecting debt? Empty Sun Cellular Collection Debt Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:03 am

Lyrret

Arresto Menor

This is an update on my earlier post.

I visited a Sun Cellular Office and was informed that the account was indeed closed in April 2013. I thought that I terminated the account in February of that year but of course I had no receipt to prove it.

Sun informed me that I owed P2574.41, NOT the P10000+ that the law office text alleged. When I tried to pay the lesser amount directly to Sun, the Agent found that my account was locked and could not accept payment. He gave me a number to call for "Debt Negotiation". The number just happened to be one of the numbers the law office listed.

I had to call three numbers before I got one to answer. When they finally did answer, if was obvious that this was a 'boileroom call center". Much noise in the background. I could not hear the person who answered and asked them to call me back. They did, to my surprise. After a short discussion, we settled on about P3500 which I will be able to pay at any Sun Office today.

LESSONS LEARNED:

1) SMALL CLAIMS COURT (sometimes referred to as "Barangay Court" does not allow any litigant to be represented by a lawyer. So the text coming from a law office is an implied threat and totally bogus.

2) A small claims action is commenced by filing with the court an accomplished and verified Statement of Claim (Form 1-SCC) in duplicate, accompanied by a Certification of Non-forum Shopping (Form 1-A, SCC), and two (2) duly certified photocopies of the actionable documents/subject of the claim, as well as the affidavits of witnesses and other evidence to support the claim.

Also proof of delivery of a DEMAND LETTER required.

I highly recommend anyone in our situation do a little Internet Research (due diligence in legal speak) to find out where you stand legally. In my case it was all the bogus threat. I paid the debt because I feel I was in error by not keeping a receipt. Also, my partner has another Sun account in my name and I did not want to be blacklisted by non-payment of a bill. Good Luck!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum