Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abandonment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abandonment Empty abandonment Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

kei2011

Arresto Menor

me husband and i were physically separated for 2years because of a 3rd party which happen to be on our both parties. Alam ng husband ko ang about dun so we parted ways with me is our son which is then 4 year old then..after 2years na di cya nagparamdam at nangumusta man lng,walang moral or financial support..and thinking that wla na tlga cya concern sa amin,i decided to have a relationsip with other man which is the same guy as it was 2years ago. i'm now 4mos pregnant and my husband wants the custody of our child..my laban ba ko pra di nya mkuha ang custody?my son is 6years old now.what if magfile cya ng adultery case?what possibly happen?thank you in advance..

2abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm

attyLLL

if you are not living in with your boy friend, you still have a strong case to retain custody of you child. you can't prevent him from filing an adultery case and your pregnancy is good evidence. you have the option to just plead guilty and go under probation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 am

kei2011

Arresto Menor

is there any other option?is there a great chance that i can get the probation?

4abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am

kei2011

Arresto Menor

can i file for economic abuse against him since 2years siyang walang support sa 6-year old child namin?wla po ba akong laban?what if i threaten him na ilalabas ko on public yung recorded conversation namin (although meron din siya against me but it's not that important now since i'm pregnant) through cellfone na umamin siya that he had an affair first?will it help??

5abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can file a counter charge of economic abuse.

unless it's clear he knew you were recording the conversation, you might just make yourself liable for anti wire tapping act.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 am

kei2011

Arresto Menor

before i end our conversation on the phone i told him that it was recorded..and he said its ok..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum