Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABANDONMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ABANDONMENT Empty ABANDONMENT Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

JABA

Arresto Menor

A friend of my wife gave birth four years ago, while she was staying with us. 3 days after giving birth, she left, leaving us with the baby. We have never heard from her again. Four years have gone by and we have never heard from her, no support, nothing. All this time, the child has been with us, cared for, loved, well-provided for, and treated as if she was our own flesh and blood. My question is, what if the biological mother suddenly shows up? Do we have a right to refuse if she takes the child? What legal remedy do we have? FYI, the child was born out of wedlock and never acknowledged by the father.
Thank you for your advice

2ABANDONMENT Empty Re: ABANDONMENT Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

adopt the child immediately so that the mother will no longer have claims to her child.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum