Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABANDONMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ABANDONMENT Empty ABANDONMENT Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 am

snowy24

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

My husband and I married last June 5, 2006. We are both Filipino. I'm only 21 that time. He forged our documents just to process our marriage. Under parental consent, he signed even he knew that my mother is already dead and my father who I never had chance to know. And he even gave wrong address. We signed documents in Makati and the marriage was filed in Pasay. I'm living in Quezon City and before he was living in sta.mesa manila.

I allowed him to do that because of his promise that after graduation he will send my petition papers only to find out that he exerted all his effort just to stop everything. I never had chance to use his surname and I never declared in my status that I'm married since after 6 months of being married he decided to leave me for good.

I also found out that he is marijuana user and during our long distance affair and he manifested unruly behavior.

It's already 6 yrs that we are not together. I also found out through friends that he married in Mexico. And sadly, I'm stock to a man who never exist.

I'm about to visit Bureau of Immigration just to check his status. Is it possible that he can marry someone in Mexico even he was married in the Philippines?

Can I still marry someone? Or is this for a lifetime that I'm stock unless I filed annulment? Is it true that I can't file annulment if the other party is outside of the country? But how about my case? Again, Its already 6yrs.

What are the things that I should do? Can I simply declare abandonment? What are the requirements? Pls. help me. I'm emotionally suffering and I don't have enough.

Thank you.

2ABANDONMENT Empty Re: ABANDONMENT Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 pm

salbaheako

Arresto Menor

hi there, is it considered as an abandonment if a couple married of 3 years verbally agreed that they will live separately? the guy was been accused due to abandonment. please help us..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum