Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abandonment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abandonment Empty abandonment Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 pm

ABHY

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Single parent now, separated 3 years na. But before we separated nagpa-legal advice ako sa Women's desk and we agreed he will support every month. During he's support di sya nakikipagcommunicate sa anak ko. He just send money thru bank. But Start ng June 2013, di na sya nagpapadala and tried to email him yet no response.
I go to PAO here in Pasay yet ang sabi ng Atty nila dun, di daw ako makapagfile ng case under RA9262 dahil daw baka raw walang work yung husband ko.

Tama po ba yung atty? How can i get a financial support sa kanya? By the way, tumawag ako sa dating work  nya at sinabi nila na since Feb 2011 sya dun di na nagwork yet nagcheck ako sa SSS active yung contribution till Jan 2013 under sa office.

Seeking for your response and I will be gladly appreciate it.

2abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm

zetsu028

Arresto Menor

the spouse who supports the other spouse and his or her children need only to give what the other spouse and the children's need(kung ilan ang mabibigay yun lang tlga) if the spouse doesn't have any work then obviously he cannot give anything and ironically he can ask you to support him.

3abandonment Empty Re: abandonment Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

attyLLL

just file the case anyway, let him prove if he is exempted from giving support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum