Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a case I can file against someone who posted accusations online?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LanceXavier

Arresto Menor

Just need a general idea if there is a case I can file against someone who posted on Facebook that I kidnapped his brother who is 25 y/o and disabled. His brother is my boyfriend and he left home and came with me.

The problem is the one who posted is not in the Philippines so I am not sure if I can file a case against him.

Hope to hear from you.

LanceXavier

Arresto Menor

Is there a case I can file against someone who posted accusations online? Edited

here is what he posted. aside from that FB post, he also posted on a forum where my boyfriend and I are both members.

Mad Mad Mad

attyLLL

i love the way he said he was unfriended on facebook.

yes, you can file a complaint for libel. it is still not a settled matter how e-libel will apply in a situation where the poster is outside the philippines.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

LanceXavier

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply. Smile I really appreciate the effort you put for those people like me who wants to know some information regarding legal matters by having this forum. Very Happy

I still have a few questions regarding this, and I had them posted on the "others" sub-forum. I would appreciate if you can spend a few minutes going over that thread too (quite lengthy) because I put in all the questions I could ask before making my next move.

Thanks again! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum