Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

preventive suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1preventive suspension Empty preventive suspension Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

red_fire011

Arresto Menor

hi Atty,

i was suspended last juNE 21, 2011 due to some allegation and advice to report on june 30, 2011 for admin hearing.

july 1, 2011.after the hearing they imposed a preventive suspension without pay for 30 days.and as per notice of preventive suspension, 'THE WRITTEN NOTICE OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND OTHER LEGAL ACTION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON OR BEFORE AUG 1 2011.'during my suspension,my employer hired a person in my replacement. aug 1 2011 ended but i dont received any notice from them. then aug 2 i file complaint(constructive dismissal and illegal suspension) at nlrc and i dont go back to office up to now..

my question are: is my action legal? and is my employer charge me AWOL because i didnt show up to them but it is written in the notice that they will sent to me their action.

Please help me.
thank you very much in advance.

2preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, you did the right thing. preventive suspension beyond 30 days can be considered constructive dismissal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:04 pm

red_fire011

Arresto Menor

is my employer can give alibi on my complaint of constructive and illegal suspension?

can i ask if what should i do next?

thank you very much Atty.

4preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:27 pm

attyLLL

start compiling your evidence. sent you a pm

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum