Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI after 2 weeks

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI after 2 weeks Empty NBI after 2 weeks Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 am

icedtea

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone! I hope you could help me out on this one.

I went to take my NBI yesterday, and I was expecting to get it on the same day. To my surprise, they gave me receipt, with August 18 at the back, asked me to go back on that date (that's after 2 weeks). This caught me on surprise because my name and surname are really UNIQUE! I've applied to NBI twice (2 years back) and this is the first time it happened to me.

I called NBI today and informed my situation. They told me to go back on August 18 and I asked them if I will really get it on that date, and if there will be no problem or delay once I get there. The man over the phone told that I will only know on August 18.

This really bothers me. Will I really get it on the said date? I don't have any criminal records at all, but upon reading blogs regarding NBI clearance, even having unique names, some are still going to a process of going to NBI main office just to have their names cleared, and I really need to get the clearance on that date.

Please someone help me on this. I cannot stop thinking about this. Thank you very much.

2NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 pm

attyLLL

i believe it may be more because a new vendor is supplying the service to the nbi and they are in transition

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 am

mono_virus

Arresto Menor

good morning po,

hit din po ako sa nbi and kailangan ko na po ng clearance,
sa receipt ko po, sa sept 20 pa po sya makukuha sa nbi rob cainta.
nagtry po ako pumunta sa nbi taft kinabukasan after my application para maclear or maprocess ng mas mabilis, pero to my surprise din po, hindi daw po pwede.
naitanong ko naman po kung merong paraan para makuha ko sya ng mas maaga sa Sep20
at sagot po nung taga nbi, pwede lang kung meron na akong plane ticket.

pwede po kaya ako humingi sa Company namin ng Letter sign by our HR director para makuha yung nbi clearance for my visa application.(im leaving din po para sa company). tinatanggap po kaya nila yung ganun?

maraming salamat po!

4NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm

attyLLL

you can try but there's no guarantee

5NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 am

bambie

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Good Day,

I Went to NBI last week of January and They Asked me to go back 2nd week of February. Until now I have decided not to go to NBI because I am Afraid NBI will arrest me immediately.

Hers my Story, So I can get A legal Advise.

First my Name is A very Unique name. 6 years ago I applied for my very first NBI clearance and I got it The Same day. after that year I renewed it and Got my clearance the same day as well.

Two (2) years ago, I had a problem with some people and the police arrested me for "Public Scandal and Oral (I Dont know the term anymore.) The same day I was arrested I was Released Because I gave the money the police had asked me to pay. ( I and my friends were drinking in public and I got so drunk that it ended up the police arresting me.

I was renting an apartment that time, then I transferred/moved to another city. 2 weeks after a friend of mine from my previous apartment told me that there were police looking for me. (I thought they were about to arrest me again, so I never Went back to that place.)

My Question is, Do I still have A pending case though I bailed out? If in any Event I Still have a pending case and an Existing Warrant of Arrest. And If I went back to NBI to get the Clearance and NBI found out about it. Will they Arrest me right there and then and not give me my Clearance?

The Thing is, I am not afraid of settling it. however I am currently working and I am very busy. so if they arrest me that would be a big trouble for me.

Your Assistance will be very appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

6NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 am

attyLLL

it's likely you already have a record and there is a pending warrant of arrest. but i doubt they will arrest you immediately.

7NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 am

bambie

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for your answer.

Another inquiry, If I get my clearance though let say it has a record. will NBI just give me the Clearance and let me Leave?

Thanks once again, your assistance will be appreciated.

8NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

attyLLL

just wait for your clearance first. come back if there's an actual record

9NBI after 2 weeks Empty Re: NBI after 2 weeks Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 am

flopsy_tops

Arresto Menor

icedtea wrote:Hi everyone! I hope you could help me out on this one.

I went to take my NBI yesterday, and I was expecting to get it on the same day. To my surprise, they gave me receipt, with August 18 at the back, asked me to go back on that date (that's after 2 weeks). This caught me on surprise because my name and surname are really UNIQUE! I've applied to NBI twice (2 years back) and this is the first time it happened to me.

I called NBI today and informed my situation. They told me to go back on August 18 and I asked them if I will really get it on that date, and if there will be no problem or delay once I get there. The man over the phone told that I will only know on August 18.

This really bothers me. Will I really get it on the said date? I don't have any criminal records at all, but upon reading blogs regarding NBI clearance, even having unique names, some are still going to a process of going to NBI main office just to have their names cleared, and I really need to get the clearance on that date.

Please someone help me on this. I cannot stop thinking about this. Thank you very much.

same tau ng experience.. kkshock noh...hayz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum