Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no contract signed but employed and wants to resign now

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

august4

Arresto Menor

I was employed last February as a staff. i cannot remember exactly what are written in that offer letter but i know it is written that they'll be giving me my benefits (SSS, philhealth and etc.) after two months, but until now they have not deducted my salary for my contribution for the benefits. that means i have no benefits.

I am not happy anymore in my job, i am totally in distress in this company. it is also said in the offer letter that i will be working for 10 hours a day ( 8:30am-6:30pm) but we (all the other staff) are going for more than 10 hours, we usually go home by past 9pm! and we are not paid for our overtimes!

we also work for saturdays (8:30am to 1:30pm) usually go home by 3pm. We have to ask permission before leaving the office, sometimes we have to wait for their permission. they (our bosses) have high demand on their employees which i am not meeting at all. i know. i was humiliated a lot of times in front of the other staff (that hurts me emotionally). we usually get cash advances and delays for our salaries. so harsh!

i want to leave this company immediately.

I only signed an offer letter( i have not signed any contract) is it binding? i don't have any plans to take legal actions i just want to leave the company and get my last pay. if i go awol, can they file a case against me or could they demand from me?

I badly needed your help. thanks in advance!

attyLLL

send a written letter to your hr inquiring about your entitlement to overtime.

resigning immediately makes you vulnerable to a complaint for damages. you can render 30 day notice instead

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

august4

Arresto Menor

thank you atty. actually, i'll be ending my probation period 'til august13 what if i don't sign their new offer letter, would that stop my employment? or that still fall under resignation? i always feel na "pinagiinitan" na ako sa office.

attyLLL

you can negotiate for a shorter notice period, but they will have to agree.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum