Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sick leave - for disciplinary action.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sick leave - for disciplinary action.  Empty sick leave - for disciplinary action. Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 am

notmanjames

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Our company has a new policy of pointing system in which every absences has points and possible of termination once the point is accumulated.

I have been sick for a week due to sore eyes. I have documents of proving my sickness and doctors advice of my rest days. As I notified my supervisor I was informed that my notification is rejected and I am subject for disciplinary action once I report for work. It clearly states on my medical certificate on the time I am fit work but my supervisor is forcing me to report for work before that. Want steps should be done regarding this?

attyLLL

take pics of your eyes also. make sure that the notifications to your company are fully followed. some require notices to both a general hotline and the supervisor. if the sickness is proven, most will assign 1 point.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

ocean1026

Arresto Menor

In relation po sa points system, legal ba na pag more than 3 days ang sickness e 1 point agad?

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Sickness must not be included as absences as long you had proof/evidences of sickness. Check ECC guidelines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum