Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nbi renewal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nbi renewal Empty nbi renewal Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am

fastfon

Arresto Menor

gud morning atty.. i need to renew my nbi pero kinakabahan ako.. nademanda ko ng credit card company, actually ang nagdemanda skin ang collection agency.pinadalan ako ng subpoena. after i rcvd the subpoena tumawag ako sa kanila at na settled ko ang problema. maghuhulog ako monhtly ng 3800. may pinirmahan akong mga documents na maghuhulog ako nasa third month na ko ngayon..
mag rereflect po ba to sa nbi ko? wala po kaya ko magiging problema? makakaalis po kaya ko ng bansa? pls help me atty.

2nbi renewal Empty Re: nbi renewal Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 am

jefreysevilla

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty. I have a sister who had ongoing case 'qualified theft". It was agreed that we will pay the amount that my sister got from her employer. Until now on-going pa rin ang kaso. Our atty. advised my sister to look for a job while there is an ongoing case against her para naman makatulong sa pagbayad. Ang tanong ko po atty is, makakuha ba ng NBI clearance ang sister ko ngayon na hindi pa na settle ang kaso kasi kulang pa ang pambayad namin. My sister want to look for a job but her problem is her NBI clearance. Atty, if she can got that clearance, ano yong nakalagay sa clearance nya?

Atty, your responds are highly appreciated by us..

Thanks po and God Bless.

3nbi renewal Empty Re: nbi renewal Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 pm

attyLLL

fastfon, what subpoena was that? was it from the prosecutor's office? was the case dismissed?

jefrey, the only way to find out is to apply for the nbi clearance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4nbi renewal Empty Re: nbi renewal Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 am

fastfon

Arresto Menor

good morning again atty.. ang nakalagay po metropolitan trial court..national capital judicial region.. pasig city.. civil case no. 16946. nagkaron po kmi ng Compromised Agreement.. pagka ganun po ba dismissed na ung kaso?

5nbi renewal Empty Re: nbi renewal Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 pm

attyLLL

fast, no, the compromise agreement has to be submitted to the court for approval.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum