Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 pm

esorenna14

Arresto Menor

atty, tanung lang po ako anu ang pwede kong gawin. kase po last year nagloan po ako ng 50K, humingi lang po ako ng tulong sa kaibigan ko kase may kakilala po xang nagpapaloan thru atm. 10%interest po yun per month for 4months wala naman po akong pinirmahang papel. last March of 2010, kaso po ndi me nakapagtrabaho ng maayos ng May dahil po sa pagbubuntis ko pero naghuhulog po ako ng kaya ko. pagkabalik ko po sa trabaho Feb 2011 naghulog po ako paunti unti tapos po umabot ng 110K ang total na babyaran ko as of today 63k na po ang nabayaran ko. is it legal po na patuloy pa din niya ang interes? o kahit po kaya half na lang ng remaining ng dapat kong bayaran ang dapat kong ibigay. salamat po.

2ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 pm

esorenna14

Arresto Menor

need po ng advice... please..

3ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 pm

attyLLL

did you keep proof of your payments?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty atm loans..... Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 pm

glenda

Arresto Menor

hello po,hingi po sana ako nang advice..last oct po umutang po ako ng 25thou sa isang teacher and ung neighbor po nmin ang nag introduce sa akin.tpos, po collateral ung atm kaso po ung atm na binigay ko s d atm pra sa incentives nmin not d salary atm.but i do really pay the interest but sumtyms merong mnths na hindi ako nkabyad.now,they complain in the brgy and i received the summons already because they just want to file estafa case against me. pls help me.......pls reply

5ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm

attyLLL

did you tell them it was your salary atm?

6ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 pm

esorenna14

Arresto Menor

wala po akong naitagong payment slip kase po dun ko din sa kakilala ko binibigay yung bayad: total of 70,500 na po yung nabayad ko sa kanya. pero nailista ko naman po yung payments: tinatakot po kase nila ko na papabaranggay because of it; thru atm po dapat yun kaso since wala po akong trabaho walang funds yung atm ko before: and in order for me to pay them nagloan po ako. pwede po ba kayang mapababa ko yung sinisinggil pa nila saken? salamat po.

7ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 am

ladylovefalsis4u

ladylovefalsis4u
Arresto Menor

Attorney,

Good Day!

I just want to know if a creditor has the right to harrass a debtor. Like for example tatakutin na ipapatanggal sa work then ipapahiya sa office..

Meron po bang website na pwede tingan para sa rights naman ng mga debtors..

Thanks

8ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm

attyLLL

they can threaten to take legal action, but not that. those threats are common tactics of debt collectors.

9ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 am

esorenna14

Arresto Menor

wala po akong naitagong payment slip kase po dun ko din sa kakilala ko binibigay yung bayad: total of 70,500 na po yung nabayad ko sa kanya. pero nailista ko naman po yung payments: tinatakot po kase nila ko na papabaranggay because of it; thru atm po dapat yun kaso since wala po akong trabaho walang funds yung atm ko before: and in order for me to pay them nagloan po ako. pwede po ba kayang mapababa ko yung sinisinggil pa nila saken? salamat po.

10ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 pm

attyLLL

your list will not be considered proof of payment. perhaps testimony of the person you give the money to. he has a right to charge you at the bgy. hopefully you can reach a settlement.

11ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Loan with 20% interest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 am

Rhia

Arresto Menor

Hi po! tanong ko lang po kasi umutang ako sa isang ng 5 6 amounting to 6k. i alleady paid the 3 thousand pesos together with the interest, however i got into deep financial problem reason why i had a hard time paying the remaining balance of 3 thousand. They are saying that they wiil go to Brgy as his husband work there and also they are harrassing my parents and also those who knows me and she also posted a lot of negative commetcs on my facebook account. I told her that i will not run and i will pay the debt its just that currently I'm in a mids of financial dellema she said that I'm a lier

12ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am

Rhia

Arresto Menor

does the Fair debt practice ever exist in the country? Coz i think my own rights is totally taken away with all the things that she told me and the negative things that shes saying to my friends and to think that i never thought of running away with my debt.

13ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Empty Re: ATM LOAN/ LOAN WITH INTEREST Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

attyLLL

you can consider filing a libel case against that person for what was posted on your fb page.

if the actual interest is more than 4% a month you can take the position that the rate is unconscionable. if there is no written agreement, then interest is not even demandable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum