Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there legal ground for alleged debt without contract?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jabre11

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Tanong ko lang po kung may grounds po ba kung magreklamo ang taong sinasabi na may utang po daw ang asawa ko sa kanya? Ang nanyari po kasi, a friend of my wife asked her if she could help her sell bags and articles of clothing. Then after some time my wife's friend asked the remaining items back which my wife gladly returned. After a week or two her friend texted her saying there are items on her list that were not accounted for and demanded that my wife pay for them. She was referring to the masters list she has which is inconsistent with the list my wife has. My wife however, out of friendship agreed to pay for the items but gave no definite date or period of payment. Now, her friend is so annoyingly insistent that she be paid ASAP. She was even threatening to shame my wife at her workplace if she will not be paid. This is now becoming a real stress for us as we are also having our fair share of financial difficulties. Can you please give us an advice on the best thing to do? or if ever worse comes to worst can we counter her in any legal way?

Sincerely,
Jabre

attyLLL

what proof does the supplier have that your wife received the bags?

you can send her a letter stating your position and demand that she stop her annoying threats. note though she is entitled to file an action to claim or a possible criminal case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum